One of the best things about CBD is the various ways to consume it. Some people choose a tincture, others like gummies and some enjoy taking capsules. There is nothing more convenient than taking capsules and they are great for on-the-go consumers.
These capsules are expertly dosed and lab-tested so be assured you are getting exactly what you want. There are no sugars or sweeteners used with these products. You are simply getting the power of CBD alongside rich amino acids and omega 3 & 6 from the hemp seed oil which is the carrier liquid in the capsules.
These capsules are made with CBD Isolate meaning there are no other cannabinoids or other full-plant matter used. If you are looking for a Full Spectrum CBD Capsule please click here for Full Spectrum CBD capsules. This product is THC free.
If this is your first time using CBD products please have a look at our CBD for beginner section and it will explain the different types of CBD products and give further explanation.
Pros of CBD Capsules vs other methods:
- Capsules are very easy to take.
- The exact dose of CBD in every capsule (30mg or 50mg).
- Great for traveling or someone working on the road.
- Very inconspicuous, easily put them into a vitamin bottle if you see fit.
- Some people have difficulties with the taste or texture of a CBD oil tincture, capsules are easy to dose and there is no taste.
The 900mg bottle contains 30 capsules, each capsule contains 30mg of CBD
The 1500mg bottle contains 30 capsules, each capsule contains 50mg of CBD
Ingredients: Organic Hempseed Oil, CBD Isolate, Gelatine Capsules